Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ho Ho Ho! Off I go!

I started this blog about 2 years ago and never did anything with it so here we are December 1 2012 and starting all over.  I am 260 lbs.  I am not even sure how I got this big but I did and it is time to do something about it.  I am giving myself until December 1 2013 to lose 100lbs.  I don't find that to be an unrealistic goal so here we go!!  I am hoping to meet others that are trying to lose weight or those that I can draw inspiration from.  A little about me.  I am 50 years old, married 27 years, 2 grown children, 3 dogs.  I worked in the Information Technology dept. for a bank processing center, an Insurance Company, and a University in the past 30 years.  Not really a passion.  I am a digital Artist and am a Co-op Artist for a local Art Gallery, would love to branch out to other galleries.    

No comments:

Post a Comment